Here at Good.Co, it’s our goal to help everyone achieve career happiness by finding their perfect job – the one that’s a perfect fit for their strengths, weaknesses, skills and personality type. Because we’re so passionate about career happiness, we decided to create a manifesto to help inspire and remind you that your perfect job is within reach – and you deserve it.
We welcome you to print our Career Happiness Manifesto and hang it on your cubicle wall or help spread the inspiration by sharing this graphic with your friends.
20 Keys to Career Happiness:
- We spend more than 100,000+ hours of our life at work. Spend it doing something you enjoy.
- This isn’t just a paycheck, it’s your life.
- When you love your job, work feels like play.
- Follow your dreams without hesitation.
- Don’t wait for the ‘right’ time – it will never come.
- Carve your own path and dance to your own beat.
- Give yourself permission to succeed.
- If you can’t find the right opportunity, create it.
- If something isn’t working for you, change it.
- Help others along the way and always remember the golden rule.
- Respect yourself, and others will respect you. Above all, respect others.
- Stop worrying about what anyone else thinks of you.
- Spend time getting to know yourself. The relationship you have with yourself is the most important one you’ll ever have in your lifetime.
- Discover what makes you tick.
- Know that what’s good for someone else isn’t necessarily good for you.
- Find your fit and surround yourself with people you enjoy.
- A true friend will both challenge and support you.
- Apathy is death.
- Learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Don’t focus on salary.
Remember: When you’re doing something you love, money and success will come naturally. And those 100,000 hours? Will be time well spent.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.